As a student representing Westfields Sports and playing under the auspices of the rules and regulations of the school relevant sporting body, you must meet the following reuirements in regard to your conduct during any sporting activitity or event.
- Abide by the school rules and play by the rules associated with each specific sport.
- Attend school and all other school related commitments regularly (attendance/punctuality rates below 85% may result in being made ineligible to represent Westfields Sports High School).
- Set an example worthy of being followed both on and off the field. At all times be an ambassador for Westfields Sports High School (breaches of the school's discipline policy may result in being made ineligible to represent the school or in being withdrawn from the Talented Sport Program).
- At all times work and perform to the best of your ability (repeated failure to complete school work, homework and assessment tasks may result in being made ineligible to represent the school until the outstanding work is completed).
- Never argue with a teacher, coach or official. Be cooperative at all times.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials, sledging other players or deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent is not acceptable or permitted behaviours in any sport.
- Care for and respect the equipment provided to you as part of your program.
- Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train fully within the program requirements.
- Work equally hard for yourself and/or your team. Your team's performance will benefit and so will you.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays whether your team or the opposition makes them
- Treat all fellow students and participants in your sport as you like to be treated. Do not bully or take unfair advantage of other students or competitors.
- Participate for your own enjoyment and benefit, not just to please your parents and coaches.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.